Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hi! Just a quick email I do not have too much to say since it has only been a couple days. I am glad I could resolve the disagreement though. It is comforting to know that at least one of my parents can recognize me.
     So Tuesday was my last day at Welfare. So sad! I will miss it but I am sure I will get to go back and cover and maybe I will be called there again. I learned so much from serving there it was truly a humbling experience. Yesterday was transfer day and it was crazy! I had to fly out of the nest and out of mama Cardus' tender wing ;( Both Sister Rajahs companion and mine were coming back from outbound so of course we seized the opportunity to go on exchanges with each other yesterday! It was the best. I just love her so much! We weren't able to be together for long though because we were asked sort of on the spot to "babysit" a few new sisters while they waited for their trainers to return from outbound. So it was similar to what a sister had to do for me while I was waiting for Sister Cardus to come...make sense? It was so fun! I just helped a new Sister from Texas move into her new apartment and get things situated. I can't believe I am in my third transfer now time is really flying. Sister Garcia got back from New Mexico around 4 yesterday! It was so nice to finally meet her! She is very very nice and I know that she is going to teach me a lot and how to be nice and stuff. It is going to be a grreeatt transfer I just know it :) She is our district leader and is going to do a really good job. Thank you so much for the Christmas package! Our apartment was definitely lacking in the Christmas decoration department so thank you so much. So are you all ready to hear from me on Christmas?! Wahooo only a couple more weeks. Would the house phone be best to call? I will get to talk for like 45 minutes. Anyways, not much to report today but we are still looking forward to Charles' baptism on Sunday! I love you all. Peace and blessins.

xoxo, Sister Leavitt ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment