Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello! Well I am back to Thursday Pday and I am not sure how I feel about it! Monday Pday is the best for sure but thats okay. These past couple days have been really crazy with so much change and adjusting going on in the mission. Sister Cardus left on Tuesday night and that was so sad!  I am going to miss her but she is staying here in Utah an extra week with a family friend and she said she is going to come back to meet her "granddaughter" so hopefully I get to see her again. The Sister I am training is wonderful. Her name is Sister Bon from California. She is 20 years old and she is basically a professional singer. Yesterday we were in the trainer/trainee meeting for like 5 hours while the APs and President were getting all inspired on who should go with who. When the time finally came to announcement I think I was more nervous this time being a trainer then I was as a new missionary. Thankfully Sister Bon was the first to go up and our companionship was announced first so that was over with fast. It was incredible how much love I had for this Sister automatically. It gave me a small glimpse of the love that God has for each one of his children!  I am excited to learn and grow from her this transfer and continue in the Lords work!
I love you. I trust you. All in.
Sister Leavitt ♥

This is an ugly post-nap pic but this is my trainee! Isn't she cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment