Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday, March 26, 2015

HI!
Glad everyone seems to be doing good. That's awesome that spring break is coming up! We have a lot of spring breakers here keeping us busy. When Heen was here she made sure to tell me that the fam is going to San Fran without me. Is this true? I was like sweeeeet. Temple Square is the best place to be all the time though so I aint even mad.
Things are just great here we are getting excited for Gen Conf, Easter, and the "Because He Lives" initiative. We actually got a training on the Because He Lives this morning is Relief Society. It is very similar to the He is The Gift thing. The video officially come out tomorrow I think but is it another great resource we will have here to teach about the resurrection and it is really a video we can use all year so the missionary department is pretty much on the ball. I hope you can watch it and also share it with others! #membermissionaryworksavingtheworld. Also word on the street is that we get our iPads this Sunday but ya never know with these Sisters.
Our investigators are doing well! We have 6 that are meeting with local missionaries and 2 that are on date for baptism this transfer. I just love them all so much and can't wait to travel the world and meet them all some day. One lady that is on date is Lisa from England. We met her on chat and she has been pretty golden since day one. Her only issues have been with the word of wisdom but she has us text her every day to make sure she is doing well.
I don't know guys everything is just GOOD. I love my mission and really just my life right now. Sometimes its hard but there is no place I would rather be. I don't know if I have ever been more happy and its weird because its really hard sometimes but then I get over it in about 7 seconds because the Sisters around me are amazing and I love my investigators so basically lyfe iz gudd.

Sorry I'm lame but that's all I have to say.
Sianara!
-Sister Leavitt♥
​power companionship right thurr.

Humanitarian Center vibes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment