Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday, February 2, 2015

Dear Fambam,
Happy Groundhogs day! What is it... if the groundhog sees his shadow then there is another month of Winter but if he doesn't then its Summer already? Since when does a groundhog control nature? What a ridiculous holiday. I will never understand.

Anyways, things are great here! It has been another amazing week here on T2. Sister Yunda and I are doing really well. We have been teaching a lot. I can not believe that we are already on week three of this transfer. I think I will be going outbound soon which I am excited for because the square is getting a little bit dead. It has been nice though because we really have been able to focus a lot on our investigators and their needs. We have 5 baptismal dates this transfer. One is getting baptized this Saturday. Before I tell the story of Anthony, I just want to restate my testimony of pass along cards and member missionary work. I know that a lot of people do not get to see a result of their actions in briefly sharing their testimony and handing them a card. I have been blessed to see the results of these actions and it is powerful! Anthony called in because he received a Temple Pass along card. He called in on Friday and I answered the phone and shared my testimony of the Book of Mormon with him and I gave him the address to the nearest church. He went to church, felt a spiritual confirmation that the church is true, and met with the missionaries to tell them he wants to be baptized this Saturday. We are teaching him every day and sometimes even twice a day with the local missionaries to make sure he completely understands the Gospel. If all goes well, he will be baptized this Saturday. The Lord is preparing the hearts of his children all over the world. I invite you to pray for missionary opportunities every day and I promise the Lord will give them to you. The work is hastening and although 88 thousand missionaries worldwide is a lot, it is not enough! Share your testimonies! Give out pass along cards! Embark in the service of God! It makes a difference I promise. One of Gods children is entering the waters of baptism because somebody in Kentucky decided to give Anthony a pass along card. 

Okay, I am done. For now :)

I am glad the family is doing good. I will be praying for Grandpa Leav.  I hope his treatments go well just keep me updated. The Kitchen looks great! Good luck with phase 3-10. I think I will go have my eye exam today. I'm kind of nervous for some reason.

The church is true. Thank you for your prayers. I love you all!


-Sister Leavitt ♥


My companion really likes selfies as you can tell......:) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment