Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Monday, June 1, 205

Hello!
Well, this week has been a crazy one as you know. It was transfers on Wednesday so I had to watch sister Bon fly out of the nest. After that, I was lost with no companion because technically I am supposed to be outbound right now but the Oakland mission doesn't have transfers until this week. So, I was wandering around like a lost puppy and I found sister Atchu from India was in the same position as me so we decided to be companions for the week. We managed to find a place to stay and get everything figured out but it was stressful. I think the leaders of the mission forgot we will be here for an extra week. I'm getting antsy to go and this in between time is kind of a killer but I'm grateful because without it I wouldn't have been able to see Austin! He is going to be an amazing missionary! I'm excited to get to Oakland and start the next adventure of my mission. I love this gospel and I know it's true.

It was a little surreal to see you guys and a little confusing and hard afterwards but The Lord has helped me to bounce back :) I'm glad you could come and experience a little bit of my mission with me! It's the best right?! Well, I'll probably be writing to you next Monday. I'm assuming that's when my p-day is! I love you all and miss you already.

Love,
Sister Leavitt 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment