Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Monday, July 13, 2013

This letter will be short because there is a crotchety geezer with minimal teeth waiting to use this computer in the Hayward Public Library.

Basically, All is well.

On Saturday we had transfer calls and Sister Tshibola and I are staying together in Hayward and we are still called to VC! Can you believe it? My whole mission I will have only 3 full weeks of area proselyting. Unbelievable :) I love VC though it is a blessing to serve there. Only one more transfer to go til I go back to the promised land!

We had a great week with many many member present lessons. We have about 4 investigators that are progressing but they all have issues that are holding them back to committing to a baptismal date. The members in this ward are great and its so important having them in these lessons because their testimonies are powerful!

I don't even want to talk about myself cause I am just so proud of Aust! I was bummed yesterday thinking I missed his farewell but I know it was amazing. I love you all so much and miss you like the dickens. 

Love, 
Sister Leavitt
The best Congolese sister and I

Hayward 1st is always a party

Hayward district

No comments:

Post a Comment