Sunday, November 29, 2015

Friday, November 27, 2015

Feliz Thanksgiving!
Hi this week was great. I feel like I say that every week. We had zone training meeting last Saturday and I might be a little bit biased but it rocked. We talked about gaining a vision to baptize to finish off this year strong. We are to 820 baptisms mission wide and we are working to get 900 before the end of the year, kind of like President Poulsens last hurrah. We are calling it our Christmas gift for the Savior. 

We have been going on exchanges with the district leaders and it has been really cool. We also went on exchanges with the APs and that wasn't nerve wracking at all! Just kidding it wasn't so bad I was with Sister Fluckiger, she was my zone leader last transfer so it was chill. We talked to some cool people and got a member referral. 

Thanksgiving was awesome! We spent a few hours in a members home. Her name was Joanna Huffaker. She is a single lady (hold up Beyoncé) probably in her late 40s. She was really sweet. She wasn't able to make it to her families house in Idaho this year for thanksgiving so she was glad that their stake was in charge of us sisters. It was just us three so it was really sweet. Definitely a special thanksgiving to remember!

Hearing your missionary experiences is so amazing! It makes me so happy! I can't wait to do member missionary work. Your experiences remind me of a scripture D&C 123:12-17. Read it up! 

I love you all.

Sister Leavitt

Thanksgiving 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment