Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Friday, August 29, 2014


Hello friends and fam! Everything in the MTC has been so far, so good. The last couple days have been a complete blur. There have been so many emotions going in and out of my head. I got here and they barely gave me time to think about what was going on. Which is good because if they did I might have been a hysterical mess. I got here, put my stuff in my room, and within the first 15 minutes I was in my first class where I met my companion Sister Rajah! (pronounced like the tiger in Aladdin) She is this cute little Indian from Perth, Australia. She is soo much cooler than me with her Australian accent its not even fair. She says funny things like "sweet as," " I reckon." "crickey," and "cutlery." I am starting to talk like her and its only the third day. Anyways my district is really awesome. Besides Sister Rajah and I there are two other sisters that I room with. There's Sister Sughrough (sha-grew) from Temicula, California. She is the one I met before I came and we have become really close already. Her companion is Sister Vasi (vaw-see) from Nampa,Idaho/Tonga. She is really Tongan and fun.
 
  I sent that last email before finishing on accident. ANYWAYS. The MTC is amazing and really strange if that makes sense. That is the only way I can describe it at the moment. We go to lots and LOTS of interesting classes that I can actually pay attention in so its really jolly (another Sister Rajah word.) I have learned so much already which is good because I start teaching, tonight!! I am sort of nervous and I am not sure if is it even a "real investigator" but we will treat him like a real one anyway. So I will have about 2 more weeks of regular stateside missionary training and then I will have a week of visitor center training. We actually go up to Temple Square a couple times a week and practice I think? I don't know a whole lot yet but I am learning and I do love it here I can tell you that much. Thank you all for you support and prayers I can really feel them. Loves!

                                                                                                         -Sister Leavitt
P.S sorry this email stinks, they will get better I promise.
 
Sister Rajah

No comments:

Post a Comment